Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello!! And Welcome!!

Well this is my first journey into Blogging territory, so bear with me those of you that are locals. I want to write this blog to share and hear comments about those stories that have made an impact on any aspect of my life especially my faith. Which is why I'll mostly be talking about Christian Fiction. My favorite authors right now are Tessa Afshar, James Rubart, and Karen Witemeyer. These Authors have made me stop and think about my relationship with GOD, my family, my church, and my role in the community. You'll probably see a review for each author in the coming weeks so look out for those. Tell me your favorite Christian Fiction Authors.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I wasn't successful finding a means to contact you, so i'll post this here. I hope it's okay.

    Hello! I'm TJ, a virtual tour coordinator for BTS Promotions. I am looking for readers of Christian books to do reviews for my virtual tour clients. From time to time, I represent and set up a virtual book tour for various writers of christian fiction. I have one right now for whom I'm seeking reviews. The review copies are provided at no charge. I can be reached via email (tjsauthorcentral@gmail.com) or the tour host form on my blog (http://tjsauthorcentral.wordpress.com/host-authors-on-your-blog). I'm also happy to share resources available through BTS Promotions for Christian authors to promote their books.

    Tanya Jones
    BTS Promotions
    Virtual Tour Coordinator

    ReplyDelete